The Pro-Dex turnkey solutions extend to staffing & consulting. We are a leader in technical staffing
for your Engineering (mechanical & electric), Manufacturing (CNC programing) and IT/Consulting (SAP/Oracle) needs.
Superior Filtering of Candidates
Our in house engineers filter candidates so you get the best.
Technical Staffing Leader
Our focus on technical staffing sets us apart from the pack.
We pride ourselves on responsiveness before and after the placement.
Speed is everything in this business and we guarantee quick placements.
We have one of the richest candidate pools in the technical staffing industry.
Portable On Demand CAD
Scalable solutions for resource constrained projects.
Option 1: Need to Hire?
Employment Recruiters for Technical Positions
At Pro-Dex our staffing and consulting business model is unique because we are an engineering firm; we understand the particular needs different types of engineering projects have and we recognize those engineers capable of providing them. Our consultative approach to talent acquisition and project management ensures our Talent Managers and Business Development Managers work directly with you to fully understand the requirements of your open position(s), project(s) and the work environment at your organization.
may have. A deep pool of high quality candidates vetted internally by our engineering team at your fingertips.
Technical Talent Candidates
* Mechanical Engineers
* Electrical Engineers
* Manufacturing Engineers
* Machinists and Technical Writers
* Quality Assurance & Control
Options for Placement
* Contract to Hire
* Full Time Placement
* Consulting Services
* CAD Software (podCAD)
* Project Management
* On Site Design & Drafting
Our extensive network of experienced engineers, in combination with our own in-house services and design staff allows us to consistently deliver the top engineering solution that your business needs to compete and excel. We aren’t just matching buzzwords, we’re matching the ideal candidate with the perfect client; this makes us incomparable to others in the industry and makes us your ideal staffing and consulting partner.
Are you looking to hire candidates?
If you’re interested in utilizing our staffing services, contact our Engineering Talent Manager today at:
Are you a Candidate Seeking Employment?
If you’re a talented Engineer with experience please email us at the above address with the subject ‘RESUME.’
For candidates currently seeking employment, to review our current openings please click here.
Option 2: Don’t want to hire but don’t have the resources and are over-stretched?
Freelance! Outsource to our in-house engineers!
At Pro-Dex our staffing and consulting services go beyond filling your staffing needs. To maintain our high customer service standards we maintain a very deep bench of in-house engineering talent. Rather than pay hourly rates for candidates you aren’t sure can deliver leverage the excess capacity of our engineering labor asset and guarantee quality results. Contact us here.
breathe easy knowing that Pro-dex has a scalable in-house engineering resource to take on your overflow work.
At Pro-Dex, because manufacturing excellence is our nameplate we keep a stacked bench of in-house engineering talent.
Don’t go offshore with your mission critical work. Leverage our capacity for your work overflow.
* Mechanical Engineering & Design
* Mechanical Drafting
* Technical Writing & Illustrating
* Document Control
* Industrial Engineering
* Piping/ HVAC
* CNC Programming
* Lean Manufacturing Engineering
* Manufacturing Engineering
* Process Engineering
* Quality Engineering
* Validation Engineering
* SAP/ Oracle/ Sharepoint
* Quality Assurance Testers
* DBAs/ Software Architects
* Project Managers
* Software Developers
* Business Analytics
* Network Administrators
* Electrical Engineering & Design
* Electrical Drafting
* PCB Layout & Design
* Power-Electronics Design
* System Engineering
* Prototyping & Debugging
Are you outsourcing drafting and design work? If so, is any off-shore? Whether your project is partially or fully-designed, we have the capabilities to meet your requirements. We have the ability to connect you with engineering support for the mechanical, manufacturing, and electrical needs of your company, including CAD software and computers; both on and offsite. Our staff of engineering professionals can provide you with an array of skills.
Design & Technical Services
Are you sending drafting and design work off-shore or out of state? Are you finding the time difference and communication a challenge? Are you missing deadlines? Our project-based engineering capabilities include design and manufacturing services throughout your products life cycle including on or offsite design, analysis, build-test, production and support. We can start a project at our facility in as fast as two business days or within three days at your site.
Within 3 business days (or less) we can have you set-up with our podCAD package, which includes a technical expert or team, state-of-the-art computer hardware and licensed software (e.g. SolidWorks, ProE, etc.) at your site or ours. The operating system will be loaded with your specific requirements. Confidentiality is guaranteed; after your projects completion, machines will be scrubbed. podCAD package pricing is billed on an hourly rate.
Featured Candidates Available for Hire:
Windows Systems Engineer
- BS – Computer Networking
- Managed support and system management for Windows 2003, 2008R2, 2012R2 NOS systems on Dell, HP,IBM hardware.
- Experienced providing support, maintenance, strong troubleshooting and build support for VDI and physical windows 7 workstations, data backup issues, network connectivity with DHCP, DNS in addition to platform testing and integration for Windows 8.1, for driver support and configuration.
- Worked with various hyper-visors such as Microsoft’s Hyper-V/VMM and VMWARE’s ESXi 4.x and 5.1, VSphere supporting P to V migrations, Virtualized system creation and templates
- Provided support for Active Directory 2000 through 2012 operation, monitoring replication, GPO creation and troubleshooting
Senior Systems Engineer
- Bachelor of Science, Physics (Cum Laude)
- M25+ years of NASA/JPL and DIRECTV whole lifecycle system engineering experience.
- Extensive experience in leading distributed multidisciplinary teams, managing requirements, interface control, test plans, verification & validation plans, user guides, operations plans, system engineering implementation plans, gate review preparation and presentation, and stakeholder communications (project management, science teams, contractor teams).
- Extensive experience in computer programming in C and C++ in a Unix environment, and software engineering of mission software.